Friday 7 December 2012

Far East - Day 9, "The last day"

Thursday 29th November: My last full day in Malaysia. The light was nice, so took advantage of some pictures of Gurney Drive, with the Tsunami Sculpture on the roundabout at the head of the road.
Once the morning had been completed in the office it was time for lunch. I was treated by Logan, Anaz and Vivek to another great dinner in Little India.


 Outside, took the opportunity to take some pictures out on the street.








Then my paparazzi skills picked up these two celeb's lurking behind the office....


At the end of the working day, a quick visit to the harbour. A special visitor had arrived - The British built SD14 "Fortress 7". (We then had a special visit, telling us we shouldn't have been there, and promptly left!)

A nice evening was spent with some of the team down at Strait's Quay. Overhead another huge thunderstorm was bouncing around. The area reminded me of Gunwharf at Portsmouth. Again, new dishes were sampled!




Christmas Decorations in the entrance to Straits Quay


Then on back to Northam Beach Cafe for a few more Tiger's with Vivek and Danny - though tiredness was hitting me hard and I was soon back in my hotel room packing.




All copyright Krispen Atkinson
@Krispen_Ships

No comments:

Post a Comment